Saturday, November 05, 2005 Suscribe to this blog


crop, crop, save(!) sanny @ 4:17 AM


Arrrggghhh!!!! In my attempt to crop a section of a scanned image of this lyrics booklet (because it's in Russian and I can't type Russian), I accidentally, yes, despite me making a backup roughly cropped-up copy which I intend to work on (instead I unknowingly worked away on the original file, as expected of me) saved over the original file, which contains ALL the other lyrics etc...hiks hiks my clumsiness brashness combo's at it again Nangis 1 bak mandi...or rather, this is what you get when you don't buy the actual music CD and have to depend on scans (in my defence, I don't think the CD's sold here, ...don't sue me, this is retribution enough! Huuhuu...) ...heck, in order to obtain that single scan I need to download a whole gigabyte(s)-big package again, which is out of the question obviously. So...here, the miserable cropped image (resized by blogger). Ha-ha, I should have better things to do than moaning on computer tech trouble but this just frustrates me so, so...pardon me.

Incomplete lyric booklet scan
It's saying, "Look, Sanny's at it again and cropped thousands of pixels off the original me, left and right and top and bottom...anyhow save...anything but safe"