Thursday, September 08, 2005 Suscribe to this blog


♥ sariawan sanny @ 11:57 AM


Allow me to present to you...the sariawan (ulcer)! I've been having this ulcer since a couple of days ago but only noticed its shape the day before yesterday...in the picture it doesn't retain the original whole heart shape anymore but it's still obvious...and I know it's a bit disgusting...but tell me, have you ever had such an ulcer *smug* hwehehehe?



See?


What does it portend nowa secret One thing I know, I sure lack vitamin C. But luckily the ulcer's not hurting now and seems to be diminishing. But frankly, I'm amused that I'm amused (pardon the repetition, lousy vocab) over these kind of stuff



comments
Blogger sanny said...

yes, but it's a ♥ shaped ulcer!
6:00 PM  
♥ Put your finger in the pie ♥
Back to main page