Tuesday, August 02, 2005 Suscribe to this blog


'The path is too deep' sanny @ 1:57 PM


Additions to the entry:
Finally managed to upload another song. Hmm...miss the "Ahead On Our Way" though.

Too deep my foot. Due to the agonisingly slow connection here, I get the message 'the path is too deep' whenever I try to transfer something larger than 50 kb from my laptop. As a result, I'm temporarily using midis which I've not heard for a long time...this one's a very memorable song, Ahead On Our Way, the town theme (first heard in Kalm) from FFVII (couldn't play the computer version game on my laptop either 'cos it's apparently not compatible with XP!)...and likewise, I'm ahead on my way too...to lunch. 後で又インタネットへ遊びに行く、じゃ皆~

Edited:

Went to SOGO P.I. just now, had creambath (very nice! unlike the one in Rxx hotel) and ate at La Mode cafetaria, initially wanted to visit kupo but it's too late by the time we finished grocery shopping. Will do that tomorrow instead and go ITC to scour for Marissa's as-pal LV denim bag.



comments
Blogger sanny said...

Haiyo...obviously I'd changed the song...this one's SMAP. Are you sure you've checked all the cupboards? Check again la...
12:46 PM  
Blogger niki said...

cie inget tAs gue juga...typenya kaya marissa punya gucci.inget yah....
10:13 PM  
Blogger sanny said...

to cemel: yah...justry katanya lemari atas must check

to niki: ya ntar ke ITC nya...u want exactly the same type as marissa's?

11:43 AM  
♥ Put your finger in the pie ♥
Back to main page