Thursday, July 28, 2005 Suscribe to this blog


'Back' sanny @ 11:07 AM


Amidst all the unpacking, the frustration about having my precious top ruined by niki's ignorance (and it's my green child top!), the incoming bills, etc, etc, I'm back here again. I've to blog today 'cos when I return to Jakarta tomorrow the internet connection speed over there's about as fast as the time it takes for an ant to travel 1 km.

Hong Kong had been a fresh breather, even though it was frightfully stuffy on the day my mom , sis and I first arrived (which's incidentally the 10th hottest day ever in HK across the last 120 yrs). It got better due to acclimatisation and the very cold morning water we use for showering (in fact my sis and I always went into the bathroom with trepidation). I didn't really shop much this time around, though I really like the large supermarkets in city! super. So mostly my daily acquisitions consisted of night snacks and newspapers.

Went out with Marissa's friends as well, they're very affable people and courtesy of them Marissa and I got to go to some new places for sightseeing (a nature trip as Mar termed it)...come to think of it, we've always been showed around, be it in Bandung or some other place; which reminds me, probably I should register for driving lessons once time permits (I can drive but I can't park or use the hand brake properly-and anyway it's been a long time since I'm behind the steering wheel so much practice is in order)

As a result of the HK trip and my impending visa application I wasn't able to accompany Qiwei to Tokyo for a summer holiday (there's a Going Merry exhibition in Odaiba now!), which is a pity but all the same I've had quite a few getaways and should now focus on landing a job. In the meantime I'll go rejuvenate myself (for the umpteenth time, yes) in Indonesia before I really get my gears started to work full-time. I couldn't possibly put things off every now and then; besides I need to be working before I'm eligible for permanent residency (so admin stuff can be settled more easily here) status in Singapore. So stressed up now. Oh well, like the elders say, everything will fall in place (or maybe not).



comments
Blogger sanny said...

ya ya no matter where he is, kau akan ketemu deh hehehe
12:49 PM  
♥ Put your finger in the pie ♥
Back to main page