Tuesday, October 03, 2006 Suscribe to this blog


I need a pensieve now sanny @ 2:15 PM


To my dismay, the new 'access level' feature in blogger beta proved to be a case of mere smokescreen; you cannot modify the access rights to individual posts and more importantly, 'locked' entries will still be visible to all blogger members. It's not like in カフェ, where you decide who'll be in your friend list and be allowed to read restricted entries. And blogger beta has the annoying feature of displaying your email address on the navibar (which, fortunately, can be hidden). Google continues its mission to infringe all sun and dry. Dear professors (yes, they only employ PhDs!), please spare us mere mortals who value our privacy from your all-prying search engines....

On another note, I gotta buy mooncakes today (the ones I'd wanted had been sold out last weekend)...the snowskin versions from Raffles The Plaza! They're the best-tasting ones so far this season (barring the usual place from where we always buy our mooncakes, which I have yet to visit this time round)!

This morning forgetful me once again did something which I shouldn't do (forgive me!), hopefully there won't be any bad repercussions *cross fingers*...Promise I'll be extra extra careful next time