Friday, September 29, 2006 Suscribe to this blog


Isetan Sale sanny @ 10:25 AM


Went for Isetan Private Sale yesterday! Well, not so private really , the whole building was swarmed with so many people, it's pandemonium! There're even those that went with whole family in tow to attack the bargains. Not as if there are a whole lot of discounts either. I came in during the evening and the crowd still came in throngs judging by the apparent people density (I suppose some of the better items had been grabbed - in the Fendi or Dior store there're like two whole empty shelves Not that I'd buy those but all the same it stood out, the empty shelf). Never did realise there are so so many Isetan members!

I spent like almost 30 minutes queueing just to pay for my purchases. Basically when you first enter the staff will give you this big plastic bag where you 'chope' all the items you want first and put it inside, so after all the choping and I decided that I couldn't possibly buy too many goods (did ask Niki whether she wanted to come along but she said she'd pass, which she later regretted - my colleague had wanted to come but she had work to do) I proceeded for payment. Had wanted to buy beauty products as well, 'cos if I'm not wrong there'd be vouchers totalling 10% of total purchase. Not sure if it's only valid for yesterday though. But frankly all the crowd (+ 財布の厚さ ) probably came into my deciding that's it for the day, bargain or not.

I'd wanted to buy a shawl for myself but in the end there's only 1 worth buying imo and Mar it'll come with the box (お待たせ )! The more expensive items are the one I bought for Mar and Niki. There goes my plan of wanting to save up for the month...Gaaahhh!!!