Sunday, January 08, 2006 Suscribe to this blog


愛Q劇場 sanny @ 2:43 PM


For Mar's and my convenience (cos I hate streaming videos and the way you have to keep searching for clips! arrggh!!) but aren't these clips hilarious? ha-hah...there are other episodes (Omu-rice, Quill, Cream Sichu- etc) not uploaded on youtube so here are those available. Maybe can search for these past year clips in vid stores should anyone go japan/taiwan. I love the '変わった' lines and the 'ちょっと待って!' cum bicep flashing scenes! If only we could catch all of Johnny's entertainment shows here (especially the skits)...hahahah...I agree with Mar that Massu is very cute! Dunno if they're still doing those skits or are there new skits shown now.

愛Q劇場 『ドライ・カレー』


愛Q劇場 『カレー』


愛Q劇場 『お鍋』


愛Q劇場 『ミートスパ』


愛Q劇場 『ダーリンお留守番』


愛Q劇場 『人々デート番』



comments
Blogger sanny said...

yep, he's not the most handsome (anyways, I don't think anyone from NewS is particularly handsome muahahah) but among the NewS members I think he's the most adorable...hahahah...gemes gitu hahhah...oh yah, I think Kusano and Ryo look a bit like ティコ muhahahah I'm so mean...who cares what Ster says.
11:48 AM  
♥ Put your finger in the pie ♥
Back to main page