Wednesday, December 07, 2005 Suscribe to this blog


Morning sanny @ 2:36 PM


Woke up real early this morning to attend my dental check-up with Dr Peck (whom I think looks a little like Lim Sao Liong hohoho)...I kept remembering that my appointment's on Wednesday instead of the 8th (my original appt was on the 5th, a Monday (day 1), then it's changed to 8th, which apparently is equated to day 3 a.k.a. Wednesday in my brain...I'm not exactly a walking calculator to say it mildly.) Speaking of dental appointments, I'm in deep &*%$; I forgot the names of the two assistants at Dr Poon's! I'm not the only guilty culprit; Niki forgot too and Mar can't remember; we wanted to send them Christmas cards and I guess I'd have to tell them abashedly that we forgot when Niki and I send the cards (^^;)...by the way Dr Poon looked very cheerful because his Liverpool team's on a good run in EPL. Peter Crouch Hidden Dragon finally scored! Ok I'm digressing...for the record I'm not a Crouch fan and I used to mistake him for having the same name as Barty Crouch Jr. from Harry Potter.

Did a lot more step-climbing than usual 'cos all the escalators in the stations seem to be under renovation; my heart's working overtime from the exercise plus time adjustment (it's supposed to be sleeping time) ...but today's a nice morning, happy after reading the newspapers (a few nice pics! oh and for once I'm surprised Mr Tay Yek Keak did a serious film review) been ages since I woke up so early; anyway I have to do the same tomorrow 'cos I've to come for the actual dental check-up...and with me planning to watch late-night TV I'd have to catch forty winks whenever I can today.

Planning to watch drama DVD again later tonight or tomorrow 'cos Mar's asking me to take note of the exact quote spoken in the drama...a very nice quote which struck a chord on both our fragile heartstrings.