Saturday, December 17, 2005 Suscribe to this blog


MBDC Back (sort of) sanny @ 8:00 PM


Yesterday was a weird day; had dessert buffet at Fullerton with my JC friends (coincidentally I missed my uni friends gathering which was held on the same day), had a battering of words thrown upon me by my brother, who said I'm seriously AP; I think so too; at the very least, I know that I have to change my erratic behaviour. Too many times had passed where I did things on a whim and not putting much rational thoughts especially with respect to consequences. So, on a rainy Saturday, I chanced upon this article (in Bahasa Indonesia), a new addition by the MBDC crew. Not read it yet, but I'm putting the link here to spread the cheer. After which, I'd begin to revert myself for the better. I'm still going to be the AP me that irritates logical people everywhere, but I'll try to mellow down. Give me time.

Mengunjungi Pameran SPG (Sekumpulan Peragawati Gagal)



comments
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarong party girl, sales promotion girl atau sekumpulan peragawati gagal? huhuu
5:41 PM  
♥ Put your finger in the pie ♥
Back to main page