Monday, December 12, 2005 Suscribe to this blog


Birthdays sanny @ 10:58 AM


Tomorrow's Niki's birthday! My little sister can finally watch M-18 movies...hahah...actually I haven't yet gotten her a gift...well, for one, I don't know what to buy for her, as her friends have already patungan to get her an iPod Video!!!! Lucky b*%$#, W forked out for almost 5/7 the price tag! Niki's so lucky to have a good guy pal like him. H and Niki both forked out $100 each...as Niki'll be celebrating her b-day with W (whose b-day is today), she and H bought presents for W too...erotic looking(PG rated still) cute plush caveman and bimbo angmoh beachwoman tissue holders...they had asked what W wanted, something practical or something useless but cute, since he can pretty much buy anything he wanted...he asked them to get him something useless so that's what they got him...it's v cute but I can't put the pics here 'cos Niki took the digicam away, haha. Mar and I were musing that we should've enrolled into Niki's secondary school. Kidding.

Oh, and Mar, MTV Asia must've sent you an email about a simple contest, can win tics to Liverpool vs Man Utd match next year at Old Trafford, fancy your chances? I know Stevie G is blah and blah but still...you know...going there is half the fun (Alright, Manchester might be boring but you can always sneak to London)!

Caught an episode of Whatever Things yesterday after not watching it for the last month. It's Season 3(1st ep.) already! That meant I didn't watch like almost the whole of Season 2. Either that or I'm catching a repeat of the first ep. of Season 2, which I probably didn't watch. I can't stand the Pain Guy section. Arm and Min are addicts for self-inflicted pain..Ouch! Edison and Josh as Tourist Police also played their usual mind games on tourists, this time for buying fake branded caps. Josh said he could sniff the fake caps from a mile and they had fun sabotaging those poor tourists in Bangkok. Edison's improvisation of broken Thai-English with Beckham-worthy quacky voice is hilarious and he threatened the tourists for exorbitant bribes! Still, they're no matches for the some of the police extorters 'a few wayward ones' in my hometown, I tell you; their technique is much more honed. Edison is lousy at accepting bribes, he's so obvious. Of course it's all a sketch so no harm's done.

Anyway, as if it's not the case already, yesterday again confirmed one thing: I don't like crowds (except in concert venues or the like). I guess I'm snobbish. Or anti-social. Whatever. Feeling quite emo now. But I don't want to listen to depressive emo songs either. Right, got to focus more on productive stuff like actually getting some work done in the house. Later.



comments
Blogger sanny said...

i'm so emo...hohoh...you should go Bangkok and go get arrested by him then. hahah.
9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep he's adorable...moga2an lu bisa jadian yah ntar kita zhan guang zhan guang hehehh...cepet belajar cantonese mar!!!
6:39 PM  
♥ Put your finger in the pie ♥
Back to main page