Tuesday, November 29, 2005 Suscribe to this blog


Random sightings sanny @ 9:46 PM


Edited: Added lyrics to Morning Train (9to5), the song playing in the background + Quiz taken from cemel's blog.

Today, as I have nothing much to write (aside from the confirmation and personal statement for Mar), shall note down some of the random things I see (all after 8, I was in Orchard for scalp treatment-what a nice indulgence! hoho...I prefer creambath at Rudi's though):

- Two men photographing a teaser poster-board for King Kong which was placed at a dimly-lit corner of Shaw House. What were two men (dressed primly-suggests anything? might be just my wild guess) doing there? Either they are both avid King Kong fans, or...

- It's actually autumn! Was waiting for the bus home and looked up at the trees. (which are decorated with Christmas yellow and red lights, plus they're lit up in an ominous greenish shade-wonder whether it's Christmas or Halloween, or traffic lights.) Anyway being very restless I noticed leaves falling every few seconds...always overlooked that, it's like you never noticed that every few seconds a strand of your hair fell out, no?

- Wah! I never gave it a thought that fishes sleep too! While I was walking towards the lift area at home, passing by the fish pond, I noticed that they weren't moving! They can't be dead (I mean, they're not completely statuesque, there's still the flipping of the fins and such but they're not swimming at all!), and it's raining (cold?), so probably they're in a sleepy mood and were preparing to hibernate. First time I see fish (apart from stone fish and the like) laying immobile! And this led me to think, do ants sleep ('cos all the ants in the house are like, popping everywhere where there's food?)? If they do I'd ask them to sleep longer and stop being so hardworking and targetting my house!

All right...actually I need to help Mar write a draft for her promotional pamphlet to UC (UCB or UCLA? I hope it's not the spoilt rich kids school(I forgot the name), cos some days back I read a criminal case having been committed there (quite scandalous-I forgot what was it about though-my memory sucks). Huuhuuh.

Morning Train (9to5) - one of my favourite Sowelu songs!

Vocal: Sowelu (originally sung by Sheena Easton)
Composer: Florrie Palmer

I wake up every morning
I stumble out of bed
Stretching and yawning
another day ahead
It seems to last forever
and time goes slowly by
Till babe and me's together
then it starts to fly

'Cause the moment that he's with me
time can take a flight
The moment that he's with me
everything's alright
Night time is the right time
we make love
Then it's his and my time
we take off

My baby takes the morning train
he works from nine till five and then
He takes another home again
to find me waiting for him

My baby takes the morning train
he works from nine till five and then
He takes another home again
to find me waiting for him

He takes me to a movie
or to a restaurant, to go
Slow dancing anything I want
Only when he's with me
I catch light
Only when he gives me
makes me feel alright

My baby takes the morning train
he works from nine till five and then
He takes another home again
to find me waiting for him

All day I think of him
dreamin' of him constantly
I'm crazy mad for him
and he's crazy mad for me
When he steps off that train
I'm makin' a fool, a fight
Work all day to earn his pay
so we can play all night

My baby takes the morning train
he works from nine till five and then
He takes another home again
to find me waiting for him

He's always on that morning train
He works so hard
To find me waiting for him


A News/Arashi/Kanjani8 J-Dorama co-starring Tackey and Tsubasa or Kinki Kids by Nishikido_Ko
Name:
City:
Date
Your Dorama is Based Around:An Office Building
You're Late to Work Again. Your Boss is:
You Tell Him You were Late Because:Your Alarm Didn't Go Off.
Your Co-worker is Sympathetic. He is:
A Certain Teenager Drops By Unexpectedly. He is:
He's Here Because:His Brother Works Here
Another Co-worker Severely Dislikes Him. He is:
In the Climax of the Dorama:A Madman Holds All of You Hostage
In the Finale You:Run Away with The Teenager to Tennessee
Quiz created with MemeGen!
Heh...the alarm didn't go off and my being late fits. I doubt if I'd have a boss like Tackey; haha, I wouldn't respect him, too boyish! (that's why I was late see?)...wahahaha! so mean. Woow, if my co-worker looks good sings good and has good brains like Sho, not bad not bad...I dunno who's the other co-worker and the teenager (Uchi Hiroki according to Mar...is he the one who's overworked by Johnny's?)...I can run away from the madman and with such a cute teenager, hohoho...then again...why Tennessee? All for fun.



comments
Blogger sanny said...

oo good luck then! but better go UCB and UCLA..hah i'm so biased
1:07 PM  
Blogger sanny said...

why tennessee ah? hmmm...so can have er ren shi jie...muahahhaha...anyway it's just a quiz! done for fun...lame but fun...hehe...
1:09 PM  
♥ Put your finger in the pie ♥
Back to main page